Description

My Journey. My Experience. My World



A simple collection of what I see, what I tried and what I want to share :)

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Cafe Prinzess - Regensburg

One of the simple pleasures of life is to enjoy a cup of afternoon tea/coffee with a nice cake in a quiet café, looking out of the window (preferably from the second level) and with some nice life music in the background. The only place I could experience all these is in Café Prinzess in Regensburg. One of my favourite cafés. I have always enjoyed sitting in a café enjoying a cup of hot tea or coffee on a lazy afternoon, be it in any country, any season or in any weather… Even when I am alone, on business trips, I always look forward to the time for afternoon tea during weekends or while I am waiting for the train or plane. It is so simple yet a luxury. It is not something I can afford to do everyday (for sure you need both money and time ;p), just sitting there dazing or reading, with some relaxing background music .

At Café Prinzess, I also like a lot the apple strudel, because they can warm it up for you and I would usually also like to have it with vanilla. You can select your cake of choice when you enter the bakery, it looks like a cake shop from the first level. It is opposite the old town hall and is the oldest confectionary in Regensburg. The café is on the second level where you can order your drinks. In summer, they also have alfresco seats outside the confectionary, and you can sometimes get some nice accompanying music.

No comments:

Post a Comment